In this increasingly challenging funding environment, non-profit organizations and small municipalities must provide more rigorous metrics to maintain and expand funding. It can be a challenge for organizations with limited resources to prepare metrics for the myriad of grant reports and requests. As part of the basic subscription, ABO provides quantifiable metrics and reports on the number of clients served and the value of benefits received, all through a self-serve Reporting Portal.
ABO Reporting Portal
The Reporting Portal provides access to various interactive dashboards, where you can produce the numbers that you need on the fly, making your own adjustments to timelines, selecting specific benefits and milestones, and more. If you need to do your own slicing and dicing, the portal also includes lists of raw data that you can download and manipulate on your own.
The ABO Reporting Portal can be used to find:
- The total dollar value of benefits accessed
- Breakdown of outcomes by worker
- The total number of households served
- The total number of households that applied for benefits and successfully connected
- Breakdown of outcomes by benefit, providing a picture of which benefits are most frequently accessed and which may require more advocacy
Click below to preview two examples of available dashboards, or click here to learn more about the ABO Reporting Portal.