Program Support Associate
The Program Support Associate will provide support for Access Benefits Online (ABO), a software tool used by non-profit and other social service agencies to screen for and connect their clients to public benefits, including food stamps/SNAP, Medicaid, energy assistance, etc. ABO is owned and operated by EBO Nexus (www.ebonexus.com) in partnership with Zoteca (www.zoteca.info), a small mobile and web development firm. The position requires 6-8 hours per week; schedule is flexible.
Location: New York, NY
- Responding to support requests from ABO users in the field, including requests to update client data, username reminders, and other administrative tasks.
- Monitor the creation of automated client reports and coordinate with reporting staff when issues are identified
- Specify tasks for programmers and monitor their progress as deadlines approach
- Research and document legislative changes, such as changes in eligibility requirements for public benefits
- Other tasks as needed
- Must be detail-oriented and independent worker.
- MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Good written and spoken communication skills, as position requires direct interaction with users and developers
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to jeubank (at) ebonexus.com.