To create technology that helps low-income people easily connect to the supplemental benefits they deserve.
The first version of ABO was launched in January, 2009 at one site in New York as a tool for a non-profit program that helps the working poor access supplemental benefits. In early 2013, we were founded by the original ABO technology and operations team, as a for-profit mission-based company. Our goals in creating the company are to further develop the platform, provide more responsive support for customers and to help grow the use of ABO. Since the initial launch, the platform is now being used at over 120 sites in ten states.
- Create a sustainable and affordable product. We strive to create a product that provides real value to our customers at a reasonable price. Keeping prices affordable is the best way to make benefit access a standard part of the services our customers provide.
- Respond to our customers’ needs, and the needs of the people they serve. We will prioritize the needs of those who benefit from our tool: our customers and low-income families and individuals.
- Foster a healthy, ethical, and transparent work environment for our workers. We work together to create an environment where every individual feels comfortable expressing their own unique character, passions and personality. We strive to provide workers an opportunity to learn, grow and be compensated equitably.
- Foster a healthy, ethical, and transparent working relationship with our customers.
- Create excellent products. We focus on creating code that works well and meets the needs of our customers and the people they serve.
How to contact us
For more information about the product, please contact our Customer Relations Manager, Julie Eubank.
For more information about involving opportunities, partnerships or collaborations, please contact our CEO, Aron Trauring.
For Helpdesk questions, please contact our Helpdesk at 917-349-0400
For all other questions, please contact us at 212-349-0400.